The E8 error code is an indication of overcurrent on the cutting motor.
The cutting motor may receive more than the required amount of power, causing it to become overloaded and shut off. The grass may also be too tall for the MowRo.
- Adjust the cutting height of the cutting blade. A low cutting height may also cause this error. If it is set too low on the ground/dirt or puts out more power to cut, it may turn off more often.
- Mow the grass down to the recommended height with a traditional mower if it is too tall or thick. Once the grass is mowed down, restart the MowRo by placing it in its docking station and pressing the START button.
- If none of the solutions mentioned above haven't resolved your issue, you have two options:
- If your device is still under manufacturer warranty, you can submit a warranty request by filling out a form. Remember to provide your order number, the device serial number, and a video of the problem when submitting the claim.
- You can replace the cutting motor on your MowRo.